AGAB Fast Facts
- We provide both custom and standard solutions for the optimization of press production and press lines.
- Our company has developed many ingenious products to minimize the setup time for press dies, minimize risks to personnel and to improve ergonomics.
- We have extensive experience in the segment “Die Change“, in which we specialize.
- AGAB is an innovative company that develops designs and manufactures a hundred of our own products.
- The company holds an extensive expertise in automation when it comes to mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and electricity with PLC programming.
- For the most part, our customers belong to the automotive industry. Scania, Fiat, GM, VW, and their major subcontractors as well as customers such as ABB, SKF, Viessmann, Rittal, Hettich and others are included in the reference list.
- 1995 AGAB was started by Anders Gleerup. The company started by manufacturing products for Press Automation.
- In 1996 the company’s first die change adapter for forklifts, WG 2000, was manufactured.
- 2004 AGAB bought Axelsson’s Mechanical in Motala, where solid knowledge existed within CNC and prototyping, including manufacturing of many different hydraulic clamping systems.
- 2007 Foundation of Innomation AB. Corporate Group consists of AGAB Pressautomation AB and WM Press AB.
- 2011 AGAB bought GL Svensson in Lagan where, among other things, lubrication systems for press production were manufactured.
- 2012 AGAB do Brasil Ltda in Sao Paulo was founded.